How to export all products & Image links?

Probleme & Fragen die das separat zu installierende kostenpflichtige Rechnungsmodul betreffen

Moderator: maennchen1.de

Karl Herre
Lizenz: wpShopGermany Enterprise

Re: How to export all products & Image links?

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

BackY hat geschrieben: 25.05.2020, 15:37 ..., the plugin assumes that they are all in /wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ :/
In Version 3 (wpshopgermany) the images where saved here ".../uploads/wpsg/wpsg_produktbilder/$Produkt-ID", but in Version 4 (wpshopgermany) the shop is saving the images in the Wordpress library. The Wordpress library creates for each month (every year) a new folder... you can find the images that were uploaded in Mai 2020 here "/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/".
The Shop is loading all images to the wordpress library with the update from 3 to 4.

I think your main problem is that your update from 3 to 4 failed? :-?

Greetings Karl :smt006
BackY
Lizenz: keine

Beitrag von BackY »

Karl Herre hat geschrieben: 25.05.2020, 16:28
BackY hat geschrieben: 25.05.2020, 15:37 ..., the plugin assumes that they are all in /wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ :/
In Version 3 (wpshopgermany) the images where saved here ".../uploads/wpsg/wpsg_produktbilder/$Produkt-ID", but in Version 4 (wpshopgermany) the shop is saving the images in the Wordpress library. The Wordpress library creates for each month (every year) a new folder... you can find the images that were uploaded in Mai 2020 here "/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/".
The Shop is loading all images to the wordpress library with the update from 3 to 4.

I think your main problem is that your update from 3 to 4 failed? :-?

Greetings Karl :smt006
It could definitely be because I can't complete all the steps in the migration process, but the shop still works fine.
Is there a way I can do this in version 3, with the JSON file or something similar?
maennchen1.de
Administrator
Lizenz: wpShopGermany Enterprise

Beitrag von maennchen1.de »

Export with images is supported since version 4.
As Karl said, in version 3 _all_ images saved in /uploads/wpsg/wpsg_produktbilder/ with the id. for example 1.jpg (= ID 1).
Kein Support per PN! Alle Fragen beantworten wir hier im Forum. Per PN bitte nur Passwörter, Namen und URLs - sofern notwendig.
Bitte vor dem posten lesen:
Wie poste ich eine Frage zu einem Problem?
FAQ / häufig gestellte Fragen
Anzeige-Fehler / Funktionsfehler in wpShopGermany erkennen und selbst beheben
PHTML-Dateien richtig verwenden (für eigene Anpassungen)
Antworten