How to export all products & Image links?

Probleme & Fragen die das separat zu installierende kostenpflichtige Rechnungsmodul betreffen

Moderator: maennchen1.de

BackY
Lizenz: keine

How to export all products & Image links?

Beitrag von BackY »

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry but my German is terrible :lol: I hope someone could give me hand here with a problem.
I would like to be able to export all the products that I have, into a CSV file, but also with the image links too. Any ideas on how to do this?

Kind regards,
BackY
Karl Herre
Lizenz: wpShopGermany Enterprise

Re: How to export all products & Image links?

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

Hi Backy,

the shop (Version 3) can't export products into a CSV File with image links (according to my level of knowledge), but since Version 4 he can.
There you have to use the modul named "Exportprofil". Bild

Greetings Karl :smt006
Dateianhänge
Unbenannt1.PNG
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Hi Karl,
Thank you for your tip!
Is the module included by default in the plugin or has to be purchased separately?
Karl Herre

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

Good Morning,

the modul is in Version 4 included (by default) :-)

BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Thank you very much! I will give it a try once my hosting provided increases the PHP limit, because I'm getting timeout requests now.

Do you have any idea where are the images saved in the database? I'm trying to export the product list via the phpMyAdmin but there's no image link data in the list of product data :/
Karl Herre

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

Good Morning BackY,

we are saving the images in the media library folders from Wordpress, but i dont know where Wordpress is saving them :(

Greetings Karl
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Morning Karl, thank you for your message!

We increased the PHP limit, so we could afford the export with images, but no luck. It now even sometimes finishes successfully, but I don't get any file to download (the export), or I have no idea where this file is stored in the website... :/
Any ideas?
maennchen1.de
Administrator

Beitrag von maennchen1.de »

Could you please explain your task?
Do you want to export your products with files (button "Daten-Export mit Medien")? The only limit are the Webserver limits. If you have many products with large images, you need much more limits as a normal webserver needs.

If you only want to export the image URL, you can use the attached profile.
Dateianhänge
profil.json
(891 Bytes) 65-mal heruntergeladen
Kein Support per PN! Alle Fragen beantworten wir hier im Forum. Per PN bitte nur Passwörter, Namen und URLs - sofern notwendig.
Bitte vor dem posten lesen:
Wie poste ich eine Frage zu einem Problem?
FAQ / häufig gestellte Fragen
Anzeige-Fehler / Funktionsfehler in wpShopGermany erkennen und selbst beheben
PHTML-Dateien richtig verwenden (für eigene Anpassungen)
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

maennchen1.de hat geschrieben: 18.05.2020, 11:26 Could you please explain your task?
Do you want to export your products with files (button "Daten-Export mit Medien")? The only limit are the Webserver limits. If you have many products with large images, you need much more limits as a normal webserver needs.

We would like to export all products & the image link/path in a CSV file. Since we have +3,000 products and +10,000 images, the normal way doesn't seem to help. Is there a way to do this in another way?

Thank you for the .json file you shared, but could you please give me a hint how do use it?
Looking forward to your reply..
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

maennchen1.de hat geschrieben: 18.05.2020, 11:26 Could you please explain your task?

I found out that you can use "Export Profile" option to upload the .json file, but I'm getting an error both on version 3 (that we currently use for the shop) and version 4 (on a separate Wordpress test account).
Karl Herre

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

Hi BackY,
BackY hat geschrieben: 20.05.2020, 10:08 I found out that you can use "Export Profile" option to upload the .json file, ...
you can use this button to upload your own safed profile-files or the from the admin (maennchen1.de) shared .json file.
this is how the shared .json profile-file looks like
this is how the shared .json profile-file looks like
BackY hat geschrieben: 18.05.2020, 16:59 ... the normal way doesn't seem to help. Is there a way to do this in another way?
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is just this one way to export all of your products & images link/path in a CSV file. At least from our side. :(

Zuletzt geändert von Karl Herre am 25.05.2020, 10:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Karl Herre hat geschrieben: 20.05.2020, 10:56 Hi BackY,
BackY hat geschrieben: 20.05.2020, 10:08 I found out that you can use "Export Profile" option to upload the .json file, ...
you can use this button to upload your own safed profile-files or the from the admin (maennchen1.de) shared .json file.
Bild
BackY hat geschrieben: 18.05.2020, 16:59 ... the normal way doesn't seem to help. Is there a way to do this in another way?
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is just this one way to export all of your products & images link/path in a CSV file. At least from our side. :(

Hi Karl,
Can you please fix the first image again, it's not loading.
I'm on version 3, can I still use the JSON, or I must have version 4 to be able to do this?
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Hello everyone,
I've sucessfully managed to export the products with the image links! yey!
The thing is, that all image URLs seem to have the same directory, for example:
/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Block-22a.jpg and most images don't exist in that directory, but in their respective directories. Is the plugin trying to move all the images in that folder and create image links for me?
Karl Herre

Beitrag von Karl Herre »

Hi BackY,

BackY hat geschrieben: 22.05.2020, 12:22 Is the plugin trying to move all the images in that folder and create image links for me?
wordpress creates this folder/s if you activate "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders" in the wordpress media settings.

BackY hat geschrieben: 22.05.2020, 12:22 The thing is, that all image URLs seem to have the same directory, for example:
/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Block-22a.jpg and most images don't exist in that directory, but in their respective directories.
Maybe its a Bug from Version 3.. I will check that!

Thats how my xml-file looks like: (Version 4)
Unbenannt1.PNG
Dateianhänge
Unbenannt.PNG
BackY

Beitrag von BackY »

Karl Herre hat geschrieben: 25.05.2020, 11:34 Hi BackY,

BackY hat geschrieben: 22.05.2020, 12:22 Is the plugin trying to move all the images in that folder and create image links for me?
wordpress creates this folder/s if you activate "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders" in the wordpress media settings.

BackY hat geschrieben: 22.05.2020, 12:22 The thing is, that all image URLs seem to have the same directory, for example:
/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Block-22a.jpg and most images don't exist in that directory, but in their respective directories.
Maybe its a Bug from Version 3.. I will check that!

Thats how my xml-file looks like: (Version 4)
Unbenannt1.PNG
Hi Karl,
Thank you for taking the time to look into the issue.
I updated to version 4 actually and tried this.

The weird thing is that the products originally have a different image location, but when exporting via the json profile from above, the plugin assumes that they are all in /wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ :/
Antworten